cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

rebelyell
Exemplar

Re: r7 1700 build - Errors with Prime95 and softwarecrashes

i agree totally with balck-zion.  i used value ram 1 time in an old ddr2 667mhz dell but it was all you could get when i refurbed it. ddr2 was  is obsolete ..

0 Kudos
jobi
Journeyman III

I used this function on old AM3 mainboards.

But i got in contact with ASUS and they told me (6.6.2017) that there is currently no asus board that supports ecc.

0 Kudos
jobi
Journeyman III

It is ecc memory.

Speichersuche

I did not experienced any problems with kingstn RAM. But there might be some other experiences too.

0 Kudos
jobi
Journeyman III

thank you. i will try that if the problems occurs again. the default voltage is 1.2 (which is currently used)

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

it must at some point since 6.22.2017 bios . since there boards have all the settings for it. .. hard to say when talking to sand language person.

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

firefox is well known to crash thats pretty normal. especially if playing a video. but all i can tell you is what i kinow and asus hero boards scrub the errors . i dont know if the bios that is out is helping or not. but there are people running 3200 dual rank ram but in the end rank 1 seems to win in performance. they run dual rank no problems. not sure what motherboard shouldnt matter unless its a cheap one.

if you need rank 2 i would get better ram.  but if you dont just buy the G.skill flare-x  3200 mhz sticks. they will run 3600mhz , well known best for ryzen. thats all info i have bud good luck for now.

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

i noticed you said cpu-z isnt showing correct times. could or did you update that to version 1.79 if not do that. older versions are causing problems. ram and sensors. etc.

0 Kudos