My build:

R5 3600 wraith stealth cooler 

Asus x570-p motherboard 

fractal design focus g case 

rtx 3070

6 case fans

evga 600w psu

256gb ssd 2tb hdd

My question is about my Ryzen 5 3600. The idle temps for it are around 47 degrees on ryzen master but it says that they are 50 degrees on tech powerup gpu-z. Either way the temps are way off of the 33-35 degree range that Most people are having. While there is another person who has had this same problem that I found who also posted on this forum, his cpu was pulling 0.5v while mine at idle is pulling 1.2v at idle and is at 800-1000 MHz. It is not the bios setting that are the problem or mounting pressure, as I have checked both of them it was not always like this, before sometime recently it was at the normal 35 degree range. One thing I did notice is that one time I randomly turned on my computer and there was a windows error message. This was about 3 days ago although I did not check temps regularly enough to know if this was the cause the temps in the bios are around 54 degrees also so I’m not sure that it is a problem with windows. There was also a temperature defect on my 5700xt gpu, which I then returned to asrock (the retailer of the gpu) to get it fixed, and ended up selling that when I got my hands on a 3070. I’m sorry this was just a spew of information but I hope I can figure this out soon. 

0 Likes
0 Replies