cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted

Question: What is the best and cheapest AMD processor that I can get so watch I can play games and netflix at the same time? Also, gpu recommendations? I have TWO monitors.

Question: What is the best and cheapest AMD processor that I can get so watch I can play games and netflix at the same time? Also, gpu recommendations? I have TWO monitors.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Question: What is the best and cheapest AMD processor that I can get so watch I can play games and netflix at the same time? Also, gpu recommendations? I have TWO monitors.

What kind of games, what resolution, and what price range?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Question: What is the best and cheapest AMD processor that I can get so watch I can play games and netflix at the same time? Also, gpu recommendations? I have TWO monitors.

Steam games such as TF2, BO3, BO2, GTA, etc. 1920x1080.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

The 380X is going to be the lowest you can go, such as the SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon R9 380X ​so $220.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks, but now I need to know a good processor for this too. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

That would be dictated by the games. I would suggest the FX-6300 over the FX-8350 as money is an issue, qbtheslayer​ would you agree?

Highlighted

I'm not much of a gamer, so I can't say much about this...   Although, games & NetFlix at the same time is pretty demanding on a thread basis so maybe more cores would help...  Again, I'm not one to game very much so I have no idea what the CPU demands are now-a-days 

QB

0 Kudos