Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Charly2389
Journeyman III

Problema señal de video Ryzen 5 3400G

Buenos días,

Estoy montando un pc nuevo y lo he montado todo, quedando de la manera siguiente:

-Placa base: ASUS TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II

-Procesador: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G PRO 4.2GHz AM4 Bulk

-Memoria Ram: HyperX Fury Black DDR4 3200 MHz 16Gb CL16

-Fuente Alimentación: INNOBO 650 ATX

-Dos discos duros SSD (128 y 256 Gb) Sandisk Plus

El problema que tengo es que al montarlo todo y instalar Windows, me funciona bien, hasta que acaba de instalar Windows y debería entrar al escritorio, momento en el cual me pierde la señal de video.

He actualizado la BIOS a la ultima versión, ya que leí que versiones anteriores de la BIOS podían tener problemas con el APU del procesador Ryzen y me la ha instalado bien.

He reseteado el CMOS de la BIOS, y he probado con otra fuente de alimentación diferente, con el mismo resultado.

He probado a instalar otra versión de Windows, por si hubiera algún archivo corrupto, pero el resultado es el mismo.

La única manera que funcione todo bien ha sido instalar mi antigua tarjeta gráfica, cosa que no quiero hacer, ya que he comprado un procesador con APU para funcionar sin tarjeta gráfica.

Por tanto, sólo me queda la opción que la PLACA BASE o el PROCESADOR estén DEFECTUOSOS, y la APU del procesador no esté funcionando correctamente o la placa no lo esté leyendo correctamente, pero me extrañaría mucho.

-¿Creéis que se me escapa algo?

Gracias!

0 Likes
2 Replies

Went to your Motherboard Specs and it mentions the Integrated Graphics:

Graphic
Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
1  x DisplayPort 1.2
1  x HDMI 2.0b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.

You didn't mention if the other GPU Card was AMD or Nvidia or if you are using an Adapter to connect your monitor.

How are you trying to connect you monitor to the Motherboard's Video outputs?

Either way use DDU with the internet disconnected in Safe Mode (Best method) and also delete C:\AMD Installation folder.

Download the AMD full Driver package from AMD Download page from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-pro-processors/amd-ryzen-5-pro-desktop-processors-radeo...

Reboot after DDU finishes removing all traces of AMD and/or Nvidia Driver and  with the internet still disconnected run the AMD full package.

When it finishes installing successfully, Reconnect the Internet and again delete C:\AMD installation folder and see if you have video from your Motherboard's output port in the rear of your PC.

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes