cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Victor2410
Journeyman III

Problema Ryzen 5 5600X, no funciona con dual channel.

Mi computadora no da video cuando pongo las memorias ram en el apartado de dual channel (slot 2-4), sin embargo si lo pongo en los slots 1-2, si funciona, descartamos que es la ram, ya que si pongo por separado cualquiera de las 2(en el slot 1 o 2) esta si da video, la motherboard tampoco es, porque ya la mande a garantía y con otro procesador si da video, tengo que mandar a garantía el procesador también?

0 Likes
7 Replies

I realize English is not your native tongue but with your next reply please translate it into English since this is a English only forum.

When you mentioned you get no video output in Dual Channel are you talking about that your computer won't Boot UP?

It gets stuck in POST or BIOS and not boot into Windows?

Next please post the Make & Model of your Motherboard and RAM Part Number and  Windows version and AMD Driver you have installed.

Is your RAM recognized in BIOS when you install it in Dimm Slots 2 & 4 and 1& 3?

Which BIOS version do you now currently have installed on your Motherboard?

Have you tried running MEMTEST 86 to rule out any defective RAM Memory.

Is your RAM Memory part number listed for your Motherboard's QVL List for the 5000 Series APU for RAM MEMORY?

Could be a defective CPU or incompatible RAM MEMORY that is causing your problem. Depends on what you meant that you have no video output in Dual channel.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Google Translate provides this from the initial posting:

"My computer does not give video when I put the ram memories in the dual channel section (slot 2-4), however if I put it in slots 1-2, if it works, we rule out that it is the ram, since if I put it separately any of the 2 (in slot 1 or 2) is if it gives video, the motherboard is not either, because I already sent it to guarantee and with another processor if it gives video, do I have to send the processor to guarantee too?"

My guess is that he just needs to insert the two sticks of RAM into the proper slots for his motherboard.  If it runs with just one stick inserted in a slot, it could be a bad stick of RAM (when he inserts the other stick), but first we must ensure he is using the proper slots according to his motherboard manual.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Hello, sorry for the delay in responding, I was really busy.

Answering the questions.

She gets stuck before entering the BIOS, it doesn't give video at all.

B550m AORUS ELITE, GIGABYTE

RAM: THERE ARE TWO MEMORIES, THE MODEL IS THIS, AX4U32008G16A-SB41.
Windows 10 Pro

No, the BIOS does not recognize the rams in module 1-3 2-4, only in 1-2 or only 1 or only 2.

The latest version, F14

I bet more that it is the defective c'pu, because the ram if I put them only one, as long as it is in module 1 or 2, if it turns on, but in 3-4 it does not.

Is the ram model on the supported memory lists for cpu/mobo combo.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hola Victor, has resulto este problema? sabes que tengo el mismo problema con ese procesador que dices, antes tenia un Ryzen 5 3400g con una Rx 6500 xt y 16 gb de ram, windows 11 y una madre ASUS B450 Y EL DUAL CHANEL FUNCINABAN PERFECTO A UNA FRECUENCIA DE 3600 mhz, pues al cambiar el procesador al Ryzen 5 5600x el dual no funciona, no arranca la maquina, solo en el slop 1 y 2 asi como dices! sera q cambiando a un placa madre mejor por ejemplo x570 funcionara?

0 Likes

Hello. I have same problem with r5 5600x. When i put RAM on 1-2 slot of my motherboard PC working. When i put it on 3-4 slots i haven't video on monitor. If i remember RAM light on motherboard is glows. When RAM on 3-4 slots or 2-4, 1-3. At the same time, there is no picture either when RAM on 2-4, 1-3 slots. My motherboard is Gigabyte gaming x b550 v2. RAM Team Group t-force vulcan z 3200. Also i tried to check the processor on the second system configuration. Which consisted of Msi matherboard (B550 A-PRO) and RAM Kingson Fury renegade 3200mhz. The problem remained the same. Can you help me?

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Have you made sure you are using the correct slots?

Check the users manual, normally they will on work properly on the 2nd and 4th slots, counting from the cpu side.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9lRgSxhq-R8?feature=share 

The Englishman