Kenpachi_11
Journeyman III

Problem with Ryzen 7 5800X3D

Hi, 

My PC:

- Processor: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, before Ryzen 5 5600X

-RTX 2080 Gaming x trio

-RAM 2x8GB Hyper X Predator 4000mhz

-MB: x570 Aorus  Elite Wifi: Bios: F37 (2022/12/26)

-PS: Corsair HX1200

-AIO: MSI S360

-SO : Windows 11 pro (2h22)

Problem:

Recently i changed my ryzen 5600x to ryzen 5800x3d, and later of 20min about, My PC stop any process and windows, only the mouse can move but with a click stop all except my wallpaper from wallpaper ungine for a while . Rarely all keep going later. But when no y need force shutdown from my case button. I tested change bios, downgrade Windows quality updates, change ram position. Temps are normal 45-80 ºC. Any Suggestion?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kenpachi_11
Journeyman III

Hello! Thanks for your help. But the problem for now was Windows 11 and Subsystem features. When you start windows, it tries to start android subsystem. With the new processor and BIOS, the SVM changes to Disabled, when I change this, my PC worked fine.

Bonus:

With my ram in 4000mhz work excellent , i will do benchmarks with 3600 CL17 vs 4000 CL19

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Macbang
Adept I

Can be the high ram speed. My first 5800x3d could not handle 3600mhz cl14 latency= Faulty IMC on cpu. So it crashed and sometimes refused to boot. Got e new cpu and all was fine. 

0 Likes
Moist
Adept III

I would try not running wallpaper engine and see if there is still issues. I've had weird issues with wallpaper engine myself in the past.  The other thing you might want to try is turning off c-states in bios. 

0 Likes
Kenpachi_11
Journeyman III

Hello! Thanks for your help. But the problem for now was Windows 11 and Subsystem features. When you start windows, it tries to start android subsystem. With the new processor and BIOS, the SVM changes to Disabled, when I change this, my PC worked fine.

Bonus:

With my ram in 4000mhz work excellent , i will do benchmarks with 3600 CL17 vs 4000 CL19