Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

wonderbra
Newcomer

problem with boot kit request

Greetings!

I submitted a boot kit request earlier this week related to a Ryzen 3 2200G purchase, and received some follow ups from AMD support over the past several days including request for images of processor and purchase invoice.  I submitted these photos earlier in the week but received a response this morning stating the images were not received.  Checked the first email I sent that included these images, and they definitely look to be sent back to AMD support as proper file attachments.  I resent the processor image and invoice this morning, but would like to see if this can be looked into and resolved without having to wait another couple days to hear back.  Let me know any questions.

Your service request : SR #{ticketno:[8200805268]} has been reviewed and updated.

Response and Service Request History:

Please be informed I didn't get any attachment from your Email.  

Please provide me the picture of your Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processor, that clearly shows the Model number and Serial number plus a copy of your purchase invoice.

In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.

Best regards,

DK

AMD Global Customer Care

0 Likes
0 Replies