cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

anu-jain
Adept I

power details

• I need information of dynamic power , static power for different sleep states with breakeven time and energy penalty of different processor like Ryzen or latest processor. I need it for my study. I have attached the table for reference. How to find out these data for new processorsScreenshot from 2022-11-20 12-29-17.png
1 Solution
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I would start with your research on Wikipedia, to get a current listing of the Ryzen processors. To get more detailed information on the processors you are interested in, I would then try to find a contact in the AMD marketing department that might have the detailed information that you seek.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I would start with your research on Wikipedia, to get a current listing of the Ryzen processors. To get more detailed information on the processors you are interested in, I would then try to find a contact in the AMD marketing department that might have the detailed information that you seek.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
anu-jain
Adept I

Thanks for your help .It would be really help me in my study.please provide detailed information.Thanks again.

0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I don't have access to the information, assuming it exists. You should create a listing of the processors you seek information on and submit that to a marketing person at AMD. I am only a volunteer moderator, and I do not work for AMD.

0 Likes
anu-jain
Adept I

Thanks, how to contact to them .So they can guide me for the above information .I saw that table in the research paper.

0 Likes