cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

vovchik
Adept I

PC freeze

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 RX 590 Sappfire Nitro + 8GB. 32 GB of RAM. PSU 600W. The PC freezes once a day, after a crash and restart, the PC works stably and you can play games without problems. A freeze can appear both when the PC is idle and during operation. The music continues to play, which I listen to during games, after a couple of minutes the PC reboots and the memory dump indicates Dump: MEMORY.dmp (16.06.2021 22:52:26)
Code: 0x116 - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE
Process: System, probably caused by: memory_corruption
Third-party modules in the Raw stack: rcbottom.sys, amdkmdag.sys, amdfendr.sys
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE.
It happens that the PC does not reboot itself and you have to press the reset on the case, after loading the PC it does not find the video driver (it crashes). I used the PC 1.5 years ago, the problem started about a month ago. I updated the video card drivers with uninstallation in safe mode as advised by the support of the video card, updated the drivers, put different and freeze one and the same. I updated the win10 on top as advised by those microsoft support. Stress tests pass everything perfectly, there are no errors in RAM. The temperature in games is max-processor 50-62 degrees, video card 65-76 degrees.

0 Likes
0 Replies