cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

somecleverBS
Adept I

No response on an RMA.

I submitted an RMA for my threadripper 3990X on Tuesday, 11/10/2020, and have heard nothing since then. Original ticket number 8201021096. 

This is very stressful as I use this computer for work and it has already been down way too long - I spent a few days troubleshooting and replacing components myself and then RMA'd the motherboard through ASUS,  The only thing left that could be the problem is the Processor - and I know it was installed correctly because everything worked fine since I built the system in February and I only started having any issues a month ago: freezing randomly in windows, and finally freezing on the ASUS boot screen every time I try to boot the PC.  I can get into Bios, but can't even perform a windows install on a blank drive.  There needs to be some kind of system to check on an RMA status, if for nothing else to see where you are in a queue if there are a lot of people ahead of you, as opposed to not knowing if your ticket is lost or deleted.

Any update would be appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Replacement CPU has arrived, installed, AND FINALLY WORKS!  in the middle of reinstalling all the drivers, updates, and software now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
18 Replies