Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

my processor won't run any games

hi, I recently bought a new computer with the highest stuff I could manage, and I got the AMD A10 Extreme Edition Radeon R8, 4C+8G. The problem is that whenever I try to run a game it sets me to lowest because the games don't recognise my processor. When I go to "can I run it" it says that my processor isn't even registered and that it's too low to run anything correctly. Can anyone help me out with this?? I've been told that it's a good processor and it was the best I could afford. Thank you!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: my processor won't run any games

Please provide some system spec's so we can help you.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Also, what games are you trying to play?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

i am running on an HP Pavillion and my specs are

16gb ram

directx 12

graphics card is radeon r8 m368dx

i just updated the drivers and still no dice, and i'm running on windows 10 64bit home, and it is also up to date.

i am trying to run any of the bioshock games and skyrim, which are choppy and laggy to the point of unplayability at the lowest quality i can set it to. do you need any other information to help? thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Here are some things you can look into.  Fixes for Game Crashes, Hangs, and Performance Issues

If you are still having issues after following this.  You may want to return it to HP for testing and service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Big Boss
Big Boss

What resolution have your monitor?

Your CPU is OK, but graphics system is pretty weak and problematic. It is a combination of two weak graphics cards, working in tandem.

Games don't recognize your r8 m368dx, not processor. I think.

0 Kudos