Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 



My CPU is non stop to 100% overloaded

At first sorry for my bad english, i`m a 16 years old boy from Austria. I`ve buyed this pc 1 month ago and had never problems with the CPU. But now my screen is from time to time freezing. I`ve looked in the Task manager for the Problem and my CPU is everytime to 100% overloaded. It doesn´t matter, if I have a big program open or just youtube. For example when i have a video game open that is using 56% and the other programs 44%(Its every time 100) and i close that program, this 56% go to another process like WMI Provider host and then this process have 70%. So my CPU or my System is trying to fill everytime that 100% space. I`ve scanned my PC like 10 times for a Virus, but he didn´t find anything. When I open the resource monitor in the task manager, it shows me, that all my 6 cores are to 100% overloaded. It doesn´t matter if I just started the PC, or if he has been running for 2 hours already. It´s always to 100% overloaded. Btw I`m using Windows 10.

Processor: Amd Ryzen 5 1600x six core 3.6GHz

GPU: Geforce Gtx 1050 Ti 4GB


cpu überlastet.PNGcpu überlastung.PNG

1 Reply

Re: My CPU is non stop to 100% overloaded

Java should not be using 2GB of memory. Also what is using 56% disk time?