cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

aaustin22
Journeyman III

Low benchmark scores with a 2700x

In user benchmark, im getting the 10th percentile for 2700x's (95%). Game mode on, high performance power settings, 3333 MHz 16gb ram with XMP on. Im getting good thermals, and its stable. I've reinstalled all current drivers, and have reset my bios multiple times, but to no avail. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
5 Replies

You're not using the absolute fastest RAM you can get, and only 16gb of it, presumably two chips, so you're not going to get the top score.

0 Likes

I’m not expecting the 100th percentile. All I want is average speeds, and 3333MHz is more than average. Yeah it’s not the fastest, but it’s not 10th percentile 

0 Likes

Userbenchmark isn't the greatest of benchmarks, just something good at a glance. Cinebench is a little more accurate as far as CPU performance goes, so use that. But most of all, don't lose sleep over what benchmarks say, unless they're -way- off, they can vary a significant amount between systems.

For comparison:

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

aaustin22, please post your specifications and a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) - not nearly enough information to comment.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

amd.PNG

0 Likes