cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

JPJCR
Adept I

Issues with Ryzen 3700x and ASUS X570-F Gaming

Starting off, before this issue there was no issues other than having to undervolt my board and uses ASUS tool within bios to “Auto Clock” my CPU turning down the Voltage from 1.44v (DEFAULT) to 1.11v (AUTO) and turning the boost off...and setting at 3899Mhz which made games run faster and cooler where as previously it was running between 45/55 degrees on idle and which the boost off and lowered voltage it ran between 28/32 degrees at Idle. Any ideas? This isn’t my main issue...please read below?

So my build has been perfectly fine up until when I updated the BIOS the other day, I was on version 1404 previously and I made a big leap as I was behind too 3405 which installing the BIOS went all smooth and my first day on it everything was normal....then the next day I came to the PC, it posted, booted, loaded windows and then restarted randomly. Had me so confused thinking it was a faulty PSU but then I figured it’s a new PSU and worked fine before the BIOS update....anyway I downgraded to the 3001 update and it works perfectly fine again apart from a few registry issues but due to do a fresh install for Windows anyway...I can’t figure it out why doesn’t the new BIOS work properly? I updated all the chipset drivers, and Raid driver when upgrading to 3405 it was just super buggy, it’ll do it like 3 times and then I’ll load up call of duty to test and be able to have a 5 hour gaming session with no turn offs but on first boot it usually restarts once or twice which it did why in BIOS update the first time had to run recovery mode....what is wrong with the AGESA? The error I was getting on 3405 was “WHEA LOGGER 19 on core” but since downgrading to 3001 that error isn’t there no more and PC works fine? Any thoughts on both of these subjects?

0 Likes
11 Replies