Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Gaurav1998
Journeyman III

Is it really value for money????😡😡

If amd is seeing my post then read it also 

amd you need to see what is your distributors is selling this 5000 series cpu and also 3000 series cpu also that was your job and you are ignoring that if it was going like this then intel is best choice  for the Customers like me I've tried everything for getting this cpu with what price you told us but there was a really huge gap between your price and distributors price and AMD is saying this cpu is value for money! 
And i am not seeing this deal is value for money that's why I am going to buy intel's cpu. 
because "I don't need this value for money cpu's"😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

2 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Like Everything else in the world, Retailers and consumers can Charge whatever they want for a product.AMD has no say in what the end seller sells it for.

0 Likes
Angeluk
Challenger

Not anymore, that was 6 years ago when AMD started their marketing campaign fighting for a market share, now they are in the same boat with intel. the truth is all new up to date electronics are actually not as reliable as they used to be, but in the same time they are actually more expensive. Value for money is a concept well forgotten in someones cupboard and i dont think it will come back any time soon

0 Likes