cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pieshock
Journeyman III

Initialization failure of the registration certificate SCEP WORKGROUP\DESKTOP O6P8A4U$

Hello at random time the screen of my laptop goes out. After the reboot, everything works fine, until the next error. In the "event viewer" written on it. Failed to initialize registration of the workgroup pass certificate\desktop-O6P8A4U$ via https://AMD-KeyId-cece5839a5e6a5c880da8095483b1d9a45dc8a86.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep:

GetCACaps
GetCACaps: Not Found
{"Message": "authority \" amd-keyid-cece5839a5e6a5c880da8095483b1d9a45dc8a86.microsoftaik.azure.net " it doesn't exist."}
HTTP / 1.1 404 not found
Cache-control: no-cache
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 00: 36: 24 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Length: 121
Content-type: application / json; charset=utf-8
Validity period: -1
sms-request-id: 4832ed95-ae33-4aec-bd09-5697e18fdb35
Strict transport security: Max-age=31536000;includeSubDomains
X-content type-options: nosniff

Method: GET(1547ms)
Stage: Getcacaps
(404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

How do I fix this? Sorry my bad English

0 Likes
3 Replies

Please you need to give the exact Make & Model of your laptop plus current Windows version installed.

First time I see this type of error but found this website that explains what causes it:

First run in elevated Command Prompt or Powershell - SFC /scannow and see if it comes back without any errors.

Then run an Anti-Virus scan with your Anti-Virus software plus download free Malwarebytes and run a scan with that also. See if both comes out clean.

Also download the attached Microsoft Installer/Uninstaller Troubleshooter and see if it can repair any corrupted Registry entries due to a corrupted installation or uninstallation in your laptop.

Otherwise I suggest you open a thread at Ten Forums for more Windows troubleshooting advice concerning your error from here: https://www.tenforums.com/ 

0 Likes

Thank you answer, but they already helped me on the
microsoft forum. I was also offered to use the SFC / scannow and Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth commands. 
It didn’t help me.
Later I was asked to restart the network connection
netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
ipconfig / release and press Enter.
ipconfig / renew and press Enter.
ipconfig / flushdns and press Enter.
And it helped, for the day of active use of a single error. Although this error occurred every half hour

I have the same exact problem, the problem is all over the internet but no way to fix it. The AMD certificate will not or cannot sync with the Microsoft side.

It is not hardware related, it is a driver issue between AMD and Microsoft. Only they can fix this.

However, Good luck with that

0 Likes