Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I need help identifying my old CPU

Jump to solution

Around 7 and a half years ago I built my first pc and I had very little knowledge of what I was doing.  I just recently built my 3rd pc since then and finally got around to dismantling the parts of my original PC to sell some parts and make some extra money.  I have a VERY old AMD CPU and i would appreciate any help trying to identify it.  I know its an amd athlon ii but i wanted to know what model and its specs.  Im aware its probably worth a very small amount of money now but I still would like to identify it.  A picture of it is attached.  I've tried everything i can think of.  The QR code doesnt work, ive tried scanning it on multiple programs with multiple different pictures.  I tried googling the bottom string of numbers/letters, (referring to the 9a18314c20321) which was said to be the model number but with no prevail. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Re: I need help identifying my old CPU

Jump to solution

The part number as indicated on the CPU is ADX645WFK42GM

AMD Athlon II X4 645

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

The part number as indicated on the CPU is ADX645WFK42GM

AMD Athlon II X4 645

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

RayM
0 Kudos