cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have this really anoying problem with my amd processor. I recently bought this computer and the prossesor isn't doing its job. I keep having framde drops every minute on black ops 3 and every game i play freezes or the screen turns black. The screen the

I have this really anoying problem with my amd processor. I recently bought this computer and the prossesor isn't doing its job. I keep having framde drops every minute on black ops 3 and every game i play freezes or the screen turns black. The screen then says that there is no more signal although the pc is still on and the game is still running. It says that amd has a problem and then it says its fixed. But its still not fixed. the only way i can use this compouter again is by holding down the power button on the computer. This is obviously really bad for the computer. I had to do it today almost 5 times today. I want to know how to solve this problem or a refund if that's not possible

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: I have this really anoying problem with my amd processor. I recently bought this computer and the prossesor isn't doing its job. I keep having framde drops every minute on black ops 3 and every game i play freezes or the screen turns black. The screen

That sounds like a power supply or heat problem to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: I have this really anoying problem with my amd processor. I recently bought this computer and the prossesor isn't doing its job. I keep having framde drops every minute on black ops 3 and every game i play freezes or the screen turns black. The screen

There can be many possibilities for the problem you are experiencing from an insufficient PSU, to a CPU that needs to be reseated or a HSF that isn't mounted correctly or GPU drivers that are corrupted, DRAM that is malfunctioning and much more. The problem does NOT sound like a CPU issue however. Without knowing all of the specifics of your PC, there isn't much we can tell you other than potential problem areas.

The info. link below is important for us to help you.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Kudos