cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

oscarlonek
Journeyman III

I have a Ryzen 3 2200g with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics but it only detects my processor

I get to device manager but it has this yellow triangle with an exclamation sign, I already unabled it and uninstalled it updated drives and everything but i can get the integrated graphics to work at all

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes
1 Reply

The Yellow exclamation mark indicates you have a problem with the driver or lack of driver.

Here is the latest APU Driver for the Ryzen 3 2200g  Processor: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-g... 

Follow this method to make sure you install the AMD driver without conflicts on your computer:

Reinstall the AMD Driver using this basic method:

It could be due to a corrupted AMD Driver installation.

Download free program DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller). Run it in Safe mode with the internet disconnected. Once it finishes uninstalling the current AMD Driver in Safe mode and boots back to Windows Desktop, still with the Internet disconnected, delete the AMD Installation folder C:\AMD if it was created before.

You can run DDU in Windows Desktop but then you would need to reboot or restart your computer to finish deleting all trances of AMD.

Now install the full AMD Drive package you downloaded manually from AMD Download page. Not the express package. Run the package and if it installs correctly again delete C:\AMD folder and reconnect the internet. 

This should prevent any conflict when installing the new version from the previous version.

By the way, C:\AMD is always created whenever you run the AMD Driver package

Note: Make sure you have the latest BIOS/UEFI & CHIPSET installed from your motherboard's Support download page and your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update.

0 Likes