cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

abhijeetsingh
Journeyman III

I bought Ryzen 5 2400G from Amazon.It got a problem I want warranty claim. But I lost the box and serial number too But i have bills. How do I claim a warranty. i am from india

help me please

0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

abhijeetsingh, I suggest you open a ticket at AMD Online Support if your retailer will not help you.  I do suggest you contact your retailer first.  Enjoy, John.

thank you for help sir

0 Likes

Found this from AMD Warranty page on how to fill out the online form: Processor In A Box | AMD 

This is what I meant by numbers being imprinted on the Processor outer Metal casing:

You need to open an Online AMD Warranty Request from here: AMD Warranty Request Form | AMD 

I believe the Ryzen Processor should have imprinted on it outer metal casing some numbers on it. Input these when you open a AMD Warranty Request plus upload the Amazon receipt that verifies that you are the legitimate owner and you actually purchased the processor plus any other pertinent papers. Also input close up photos of the Ryzen Metal casing with the numbers imprinted in case there is confusion about the numbers you inputted.

You have a three year Processor in a Box purchase from the date you purchased it.

Good Luck!