cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

maximsmith
Journeyman III

How to buy Ryzen 3000 PRO for individuals or small firm?

It is not available in retail where we have to buy all equipment for our office.

But we are looking for new Ryzen features?

Any plans to make it part of retail?

Or how to buy?

0 Likes
1 Solution
misterj
Big Boss

maximsmith, this is a user forum and not the place to get a valid answer to your question.  I find it hard to believe AMD does not have a channel to serve small businesses.  I do not have a good answer for you, but please start by opening a support ticket at the AMD Online Support.  Talking to AMD is definitely the place to begin.  Please ask specifically about Pro series and support for small business.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

maximsmith, this is a user forum and not the place to get a valid answer to your question.  I find it hard to believe AMD does not have a channel to serve small businesses.  I do not have a good answer for you, but please start by opening a support ticket at the AMD Online Support.  Talking to AMD is definitely the place to begin.  Please ask specifically about Pro series and support for small business.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Misterj, thanks for direct link. It was hard to find out where to ask for that. I just have written them a message as you suggested. Hopefully it will be some informative answer from them and maybe I will need to post it here then.

0 Likes

maximsmith, Support gave me some links that may also help:

Where to Buy.  Both the Desktop and the Laptop Processors link to Ryzen PRO.

Sales.

Some Pro systems.

You are welcome.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

This AMD Link will be able to tell you if you qualify or can purchase the OEM Ryzen Pro for your business: Contact an AMD Sales Representative 

This AMD Link announces the new OEM Ryzen PRO Processors, 3rd generation and how to get them: https://www.amd.com/en/press-releases/2019-09-30-amd-announces-worldwide-availability-amd-ryzen-pro-... 

This is what this Tech Website says about the 3rd generation Rzyen Pro Processors not being sold in Retail store, only to OEM companies: AMD Ryzen Pro 3000 series desktop CPUs will offer full RAM encryption | Ars Technica 

IF AMD Support gives you a link where they sell Ryzen Pro Processors in a Retail Store please post it here for all to see.  That way this uninformed User can be as informed as MisterJ.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today i ask the AMD team with your posted Link and that's the answer:

You are correct, we currently do not sell AMD Ryzen PRO processors in small quantities. We primarily sell Ryzen PRO processors as complete PCs through OEMs such as HP and Lenovo. That being said I will pass along your request to our product team to make them aware of the demand for stand-alone Ryzen PRO processors via retail/etail channels.  We do sell AMD Ryzen PRO processors in bulk in units of 12 through our online distributers if that fits your need. https://www.amd.com/en/partner/distributors

Let's hope they will change it

0 Likes