cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

MangaTech
Journeyman III

How can I check if my L3 is getting windows 11 bug?

Hi all.

Guys how can I check if my AMD CPU is getting L3 bug on it?

Is there a way?

thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies

According to this 2 day old Tom's Hardware article, The Windows 11 Bug affects all AMD Windows 11 supported processors. Both Microsoft and AMD are working together to find a fix via a Software and Windows Update in October 2021 sometime in the near future:  https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-windows-11-slows-cpus-up-to-15-patch-coming

Hello,

<humor> If you have installed Windows 11, then you have the bug. If it's not resolved then it's considered a feature. </humor>

Generally everyone who decides to install a newly released version of Windows should always expect issue's. This has been a truth ever since Windows 95. It is also widely expected that the only version of Windows that is ever really completed are the ones that are no longer supported. Proven by the fact that Microsoft is always releasing some fix, else there would be no Windows Update in the current version of Windows 10.

X570 Taichi, Ryzen 3600XT, 32G of F4-3400C16D-16GSXW, XFX RX5700, NH-D15 Chromemax.black, Fractal Design R5, SilentWings 3 case fans, Intel 660P M.2 1T, WDS256G1X0C M.2 256G
0 Likes