cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Hi, I would like to know if the Processor AMD FX 8300 Octa Core actually has 16MB

Jump to solution

Hi, I would like to know if the Processor AMD FX 8300 Octa Core, Black Edition, Cache 16MB, FD8300WMHKBOX actually has 16MB cache because I found on the internet and on your site that it has a single 8MB cache, I already bought it but I want to confirm If not I'll buy another fx that has 16MB

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hi, I would like to know if the Processor AMD FX 8300 Octa Core actually has 16MB

Jump to solution

It has 8MB L2 cache and 8MB L3 cache.

RayM

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hi, I would like to know if the Processor AMD FX 8300 Octa Core actually has 16MB

Jump to solution

It has 8MB L2 cache and 8MB L3 cache.

RayM

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Could you get me some more questions? Hard to find complete and comprehensive information about him

1 - he works with memories of 1866, but how many?

2- Does the ASRock motherboard for AMD AM3 + ATX 970A-G / 3.1 manage it well? And memories 1866 (automatic overclock for 1866)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

You can find product specifications here : FX™ Processors | AMD

However, regarding motherboard and memory compatibility, I would suggest you look at the motherboard manufacturers documentation/website.

RayM