cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

happyhat
Journeyman III

hey i have a FX 9590 8 core,5 gig turbo 4.7. this is a amd. i have a crosshair V,Formula -Z motherboard.it is suppose to handle a 8 core.but this pro want work with this board.can someone tell me what pro i need for this board,8 core.or what board i need

i need to know what board or what pro i need to make this all work.#hey i really need some help on this.Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
happyhat
Journeyman III

hey i really need some help on this.

0 Likes

You need a AM3+ socket Motherboard that will support that processor.

This Asus Motherboard supports your FX 9590 and is the LAST newest version for this particular model:

TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 | Motherboards | ASUS USA 

I have the same motherboard for my FX8350 but R2.0 and it has been excellent Motherboard and purchase. I have had it for over 5 years without any issues at all plus it is made with military spec components to make it last.

But most if not all AM3+ Motherboards are now considered to be End of Line or Legacy and not supported with driver updates.

If you don't like this Motherboard than google AM3+ Motherboards and you should get a list of different manufacturer Motherboards.

But before your buy a motherboard, go to the Motherboard's Support page and look at its CPU SUPPORT LIST. Make sure your FX9590 is listed.

Like the Asus I linked above: TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU Support | Motherboards | ASUS USA 

The above is a partial list of the full CPU Support page.

0 Likes

This Asus Motherboard also supports the FX9590: CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z CPU Support | Motherboards | ASUS USA 

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

According to the CPU support list only up to an 8350 is supported on the Crosshair v.

CROSSHAIR V FORMULA CPU Support | Motherboards | ASUS Canada 

If you can find one,this board supports the 9590

TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU Support | Motherboards | ASUS Global 

0 Likes