cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

CrazyOG
Adept II

Help! No post with Aorus Ultra x570 and to 3900x

Just like the title says, and I keep trying to get ANY KIND of BIOS to just work, or for that matter to at least act like it's being installed.

I keep thinking I'm just really stupid and am missing something, like maybe not doing it right or using the wrong bios or something else.

The lame videos out there always just skim through this tricky part and just tell you to update BUT NEVER actually say which thing to update.

They make out like you just go to the mobo site and download the BIOS file and simply install using the little button on the board.

But then when you get to the mobo site there is like a dozen or so bios updates.

I find myself just guessing from that point on.

AND the tutorials always show them using just ONE file, yet the bios zip always comes with like 3-4 files in them.

If you aren't supposed to use them other files then why are they there?

None of this makes sense and I'm still sitting here with all my killer new system and not being able to use it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Likes
1 Solution

OHHHH!¡!!;!!!;;;!!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!

I just moved the card to the other slot and all of a sudden I see the screen pop up and doing something!!!

It's telling me to NOT turn the power off and is somehow doing a BIOS update.

Must of stored the BIOS stuff in the board some how.

Wow!!!

You all can take a look at the BIOS as it stands right now and if you have any thoughts please feel free to let me know.

Image Link bellow: (soon to come)

https://mega.nz/file/xpIXECqC#LFvAjtZMg03Sly7nqLLPw7qfooYFryZ_j1D7VDPkvI4

https://mega.nz/file/cpY1ESAQ#fLNnLXiOkOFf13Kr69IkNHA1IO4pjOViuZt1XFmlTpc

AN UPDATE ON THINGS:

So was up in the middle of the night, but got the OS installed and am in the process of updating everything as well as getting a few basic apps installed.

Then I can just put it all in and be done.

I'll be sure to post a final image of my awesome new system.

Thanks again for everything guys.

View solution in original post

39 Replies