cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

remsaelectrik18
Journeyman III

HELP !!! I overcloked my rzyen 5 2600 3.8 Ghz in ryzen master and is unstable

I tried restart my defualt setting but it doesnt work on my BIOS is 3.4 Ghz and when windows start is 3.8 and crash. Reinstall windows but doesnt fixed the problem. I already have unistall ryzen master.

Can anyone help me ? 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
elstaci
MVP

Re: HELP !!! I overcloked my rzyen 5 2600 3.8 Ghz in ryzen master and is unstable

Either do a CMOS CLEAR to reset your BIOS back to factory defaults or enter BIOS and set it at Default. That should clear whatever Ryzen Master changed in BIOS.

0 Likes
remsaelectrik18
Journeyman III

Re: HELP !!! I overcloked my rzyen 5 2600 3.8 Ghz in ryzen master and is unstable

The clock BIOS is 3.4 ghz, the problem start when windows start idk why if i unistall ryzen master continue set the 3.8 on windows. 

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Did you do a CLEAR CMOS or set your BIOS to factory default?

If you did then I suggest your flash your BIOS again in case it became corrupted.

0 Likes
ThunderBeaver
Challenger

Try booting into safe mode and re installing Ryzen Master

Then set your CPU clocks to default while in safe mode.

Ran into a similar issue a few times overclocking or setting an unsupported resolution/refresh rate for a GPU just had to enter safe mode to get past the black screen and undo the changes. Should work the same for a CPU.

0 Likes