cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

atmosphere
Adept III

Re: [HELP!!!]AMD Ryzen 7 3750H fan  turns on constantly at rest even when surfing the internet

No, its Windows power managment, bios or a bad cooler mount in that case.

You could try the chipset and graphics drivers from the HP site,.. it will be a bit older and might have some other issues but if it fixes the fan, we at least will know the origin of the issue.

1st: check Windows power management cooling option

2nd: try the gfx drivers for APU first

3rd: if needed update the Nvidia driver.. test again...

we are narrowing it down, so thats a good thing.

(And sorry for assuming you didnt check bios for a sec, but usually its the bios setting when it happens with the charger plugged in)

0 Likes
amd_pl
Adept I

Re: [HELP!!!]AMD Ryzen 7 3750H fan turns on constantly at rest even when surfing the internet

1. I set energy saving
2. I have downloaded the latest Radeon and Ninvidia drivers

The fan is still not howling (only once in a while)

But:
1. The temperature is still normal during net and YouTube checking around 47-50 degrees

Log:Gofile  

new_soft_test.png

new_soft_test2.png

2. As part of the tests, I started the old borderlands 1 game of year
here the load and warmth is massacre, interestingly Ninvidia walks calmly and Radeon on the mask.

How to set the load more on ninvidie?

Log: Gofile 

game1.png

game2.png

I think the solution will be to replace the laptop because about 50 degrees at rest is a mascara ? 

0 Likes
atmosphere
Adept III

Re: [HELP!!!]AMD Ryzen 7 3750H fan  turns on constantly at rest even when surfing the internet

Actually, those shot look good... even under some moderate load it does not get hot. 

The NV card is 51’C which is high but all components are about the same.. 

But in the shot, speedfan, .. Automatic fan speed isnt switched on.. 

Maybe thats why it goes full speed when it goes over 50’C

as for temps, i would say more than 80’c would be bad.. 50’C idle seems high, but when under load thats actually no that bad.. 

0 Likes
amd_pl
Adept I

would you exchange it for another copy or a completely different model laptop? turning on the fans and heating while watching youtube is annoying

0 Likes
AndresRG
Journeyman III

Re: [HELP!!!]AMD Ryzen 7 3750H fan turns on constantly at rest even when surfing the internet

Es exactamente lo que me pasa ahora mismo
¿Encontraste solucion?

0 Likes