cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

vicente1961
Journeyman III

Hello friends, I have an AMD PHENOM II X4 (940 pins) Black Edition processor, to see if they can help me, I can not find motherboards for the

catalogo de placas compatible con este micro

0 Kudos
4 Replies
neon
Miniboss

Re: Hello friends, I have an AMD PHENOM II X4 (940 pins) Black Edition processor, to see if they can help me, I can not find motherboards for the

OK, Phenom II is socket AM3. It requires a AM3 or AM3+ motherboard.

0 Kudos

Re: Hello friends, I have an AMD PHENOM II X4 (940 pins) Black Edition processor, to see if they can help me, I can not find motherboards for the

The Phenom II x4 940 is Socket AM2, those motherboards have been discontinued for over 5 years.

neon
Miniboss

Most of the Phenom II are socket AM3, with 938 pins. These require AM3 or AM3+ motherboard.

Except that Phenom II X3 715, X4 920, and X4 940 are socket AM2+ with 940 pins. These require AM2+ motherboard.

0 Kudos
ineedakidney
Journeyman III

I got an AMD PHENOM II X4 945 3Ghz am3 socket

at least that's what my motherboard and windows say

here trying to find more info on cpu

0 Kudos