cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

dylan1006
Journeyman III

Re: games that are blocked

I have installed since I bought the notebook own Omega (14.12), I have the 64-bit system ..... may be the fact that I read 3.21 gb 4 gb of ram to cause these problems?

0 Likes
tekkiaussie
Elite

From what I can tell of your system the R5 series card is the one within the A8 6410 and not a separate "discrete" graphics card. If that is correct then your GPU will be sectioning off part of the "total" system memory for graphics rendering. The amount of system memory "partitioned" for the graphics card should be able to be changed in the BIOS. You might want to check in there and try setting higher/lower amounts of memory to see if you can get this working.

I also read online that Rfactor requires more system memory if run from the Steam launcher. The official Rfactor site says that it needs up to 4GB of system memory "on Steam". Are you by chance running this through Steam?

rFactor 1 Features & System Requirements | rFactor

0 Likes
dylan1006
Journeyman III

the fact is that the bios does not make me change anything, I also thought I change something there, but it does not do anything. Rfactor without the steam launch, in the old notebook I was perfectly ..... then we have to say that I go too slow youtube, for example I pause the video, and for a few seconds, the video moves without audio and then stops.

0 Likes