cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

年少丶
Adept I

Flying Fortress 7 FX95DU3750, R7-3750H + GTX1660Ti-6G, verify that VG10 occupies 2G of memory, so that the start-up game can not run normally alone, the number of game frames is low, Master Lu runs low points.

Flying Fortress 7th Generation FX95DU3750, R7-3750H+GTX1660Ti-6G,Verification of VG10 occupies 2G of memory, so that the start-up game can not run normally alone, and the number of game frames is low.Master Lu's running score is also low, graphics card running score is only 10W, normal 1660Ti running score should be around 18W, at first thought it was running verification, in the NVIDIA control panel set, AMD official website also downloaded R7-3750H driver, Master Lu checked the main graphics card for 1660Ti, running score again, or about 10W, the number of game frames is still not up, such as the number of hero League game frames can only reach 80, please ask if there are any. There is no way to disable nuclear display or to reduce nuclear occupancy.

0 Likes
7 Replies

Make sure your main Nvidia GPU card is the main Graphics Adapter to be used when booting up in your motherboard BIOS settings. Plus make sure your monitor is connected to the GPU Card and not the motherboard.

Otherwise, I would suggest you open a thread at GeForce Forums (https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/33/geforce-drivers/ ) concerning your low frame rates with your GPU card and you have the latest Nvidia GPU Driver installed.

Also check to see if there are any latest Patches for your game to install that might help with the frame rate issue.

0 Likes

I tried to disable GTX1660Ti graphics card, disable GPU integrated with AMD to run LOL games, the number of frames has not changed, so it can be determined that the game is not running with 1660Ti alone, but in the NVIDIA control panel has been set up with both 3D and Hysx 1660Ti, this setting does not work, the notebook model is FX505DU, asked ASUS customer service,Customer service informs me that disabling the display will cause the black screen of the machine to fail to work, and it does not provide me with the method of disabling it. Do you have any way to give it to me?

0 Likes

I tried to disable GTX1660Ti graphics card, disable GPU integrated with AMD to run LOL games, the number of frames has not changed, so it can be determined that the game is not running with 1660Ti alone, but in the NVIDIA control panel has been set up with both 3D and Hysx 1660Ti, this setting does not work, the notebook model is FX505DU, asked ASUS customer service,Customer service informs me that disabling the display will cause the black screen of the machine to fail to work, and it does not provide me with the method of disabling it. Do you have any way to give it to me?

0 Likes

Sorry, my fault, I didn't realize you had a Asus Laptop with a GTX1660TI.

Make sure you have the latest  Laptop BIOS from Asus (04/30/2019): https://www.asus.com/uk/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX505DD-DT-DU/HelpDesk_Download/ 

Not really sure how the Ryzen integrated graphics (Vega 10) works with the Nvidia GPU Card. But here is a link on how to setup your laptop: Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD 

Best advice is to use Asus Graphics Driver first to see if it works better if not then try using AMD and Nvidia generic drivers for your laptop.

Here is the latest AMD APU Driver for your Ryzen 7 Vega 10 APU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 3750H Drivers & Support | AMD 

Here is the latest Nvidia GPU Driver for your GTX1660ti from Nvidia: Drivers | GeForce 

I would still advice to open a Nvidia thread at GeForce Forums to see how you can use your game to use the Nvidia GPU card and not the Vega 10.

Have you tried to use Radeon Settings to make your Nvidia GPU Card the main Graphics to use when playing your games?

Not sure if the AMD and Nvidia graphics drivers are having conflicts with each other.

0 Likes

According to the method you provided, download the R7-3750H kernel display driver and add the application to AMD Radeon to set the performance mode, but still run with the kernel display.

0 Likes

According to the method you provided, download the R7-3750H kernel display driver and add the application to AMD Radeon to set the performance mode, but still run with the kernel display.

0 Likes

Local settings:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1FEPmfytbJmFzeDDUSBF5Dw
Extraction code:747v

0 Likes