cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

manglor
Journeyman III

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE what does this mean? its whats causing my computer to crash all the time

please help

0 Likes
4 Replies

very difficult to answer without any computer information. But found this old Microsoft Forum that indicates that most likely it is a hardware issue  with the same error you are getting: Getting tons of BSOD's .

Here another more recent website with tips on how to fix your problem. it also mentions that error 0x124 is likely hardware issues: BSOD HELP! - Windows Crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Help and Support

Most concerns with Windows 7 but if you have Windows 10 it probably still is valid since it most likely is hardware and not software problem.

0 Likes

thank you after researching this, i think my old phenom 2 1100t black edition is over heating

0 Likes

i cant even find new drivers for this processor on amd's website so the must of just phased it out, probably for the same reasons

0 Likes

CPU Processors doesn't require drivers unless you have a APU (CPU with integrated Graphics). APU need drivers only for the grahics part of the CPU.

Download and install a free hardware monitoring software like HARDWARE MONITOR or HWMONITOR. That will let you know if anything is overheating or not getting enough power.

0 Likes