Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

dar_t
Journeyman III

Dynamic Local Mode is greyed out? 2990WX

Annotation 2019-07-27 081130.jpg

I was told it needed to be quad channel and I made sure my ram was running like that.

2 Replies
mparade
Journeyman III

Exactly the same issue here, however I have quad channel memory installed (4x8GB Flare X).

0 Likes

This is what I got from Gigabyte:

Dear Customer,

Actually we were able to see the same thing on our end, after checking with our team, I was told that this feature is actually advertised by AMD with their own software, therefore we're unable to validate it.

Our team also mentioned that the motherboard and Bios that AMD was using might be proprietary, which means that it might not work on every single board, despite that we follow their standard and use the CPU Microcode provided by AMD to write our Bios.

You may try to contact AMD and request them to provide a list of hardware that they used during the test and find out to see if there's any cross-board limitation.

If you're running the latest chipset driver and Bios for the board, then it's all you could do on your end.

http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_606_ryzen_19.10.16_whql.zip

Please do let us know how would AMD respond about this so we can forward it to the team.

0 Likes