AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

MSi b550 gaming gen3

kingston furry 16gb

xfx amd rx 6650x

thanks

Capture d’écran 2023-01-30 003207.png

0 Likes
2 Replies

Deleted my answer I thought you wanted a driver for your processor but what you are asking is about AMD Chip Set installation error.

The image is mentioning AMD Chip set not Storemi. But are you also saying you CAN"T download StoreMI because the Chip set isn't fully installed?

Here is the Chip set and StoreMI for your B550 Motherboard: https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b550

STOREMI is not part of the Chip set driver package. StoreMI is something similar to RAID system.

Chip set drivers are drivers for your AMD motherboard itself.

If you are getting Chip set installation error use Microsoft Install/Uninstall Utility to delete all Non-Graphics AMD drivers from your PC. Afterwards then try to run the Chip set package again.

Here can download the Utility from here: Microsoft Install/Uninstall Tool 

vishvajit
Adept III

to troubleshoot the issue  these tips might help.

1. ensure your system meets the minimum requirements for the update, including the correct socket and bios version.

2. try updating the bios of your msi b550 gaming gen to the latest version.

3. check for any compatibility issue between the processor or the motherboard or other components.

4. download the latest chipset and graphics drivers from the amd website.

5. disable any antivirus or firewall as they may interfere with the update process.

6. Attempt the update again, follow the instructions provided by amd  or the mother board manufacturer.

0 Likes