Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

_Happy_
Journeyman III

DPC Latency with stuttering and audio cracking

Hello everyone,Annotation 2021-05-22 042422.png

I hope you are all safe and well out there.

I'm not sure if I am posting in the right section as this is my first post ever here. I have upgraded my PC and got me a whole new setup except the GPU, the setup includes:

• AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
  • Asus Rog Strix b550-A motherboard.
  • Corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600Mhz.
  • Pny 4th gen 1TB NVME.
  • Evga gtx 1080 ftw edition
  • 1000W PSU from superflower.
  • NO OC HAS BEEN DONE YET.

Did a fresh windows setup, did all the updates and downloaded all the updated drivers. I started noticing a micro stuttering while hovering the cursor around also while opening a new window. Then I tried opening a video on youtube and here comes the audio cracking along with some...scrambling in the video. I started digging around and my friend suggested on me to use latencymon. I ran latencymon and the result was two issues which I have no clue what's the reason behind them as shown in the attached image. I tried disabling audio drivers and tried almost everything possible was there on the internet and yet the issue still exists. Next thing I did is contacting Asus support as I thought it could be a motherboard issue. They told me that I need to send my motherboard to them for RMA and I have to handle the shipping chargers as it is going to be an international shipping which is like a price of a new motherboard. I was like "okay, I will get another motherboard in this case" and I did. The new motherboard that i got was Gigabyte vision b550 d-p. Installed it, did a new fresh windows install and guess what? the issue still exists!

I'm really frustrated and I don't know what to do.

I really hope if you guys can help me out on this.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
_Happy_
Journeyman III

I would likd to add an update on this matter. My friend got ryzen 5600x today I have tried it on my setup and the issue still exists.

I would appreciate your support.

0 Likes