cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

accn
Elite

Crash after few seconds of time spy extrime cpu test

I previously thought that the problem could be related to the rx 5700 drivers, but after a driver appeared that solves this problem, crashes in timespy extrime cpu test remained. 

my specs

Ryzen 5 2600

Asus prime b350m-a with 5220 bios

Ballistix sports lt 3000mhz 16gb (8gbx2 kit) 

Sapphire rx 5700 reference design (currently 20.2.2 driver, but the problem has existed for a long time)

PSU be quiet system power 9 700w

Сrash happens both with overclocked and stock CPU, I also tried to run RAM without an xmp profile @ 2400mhz, but it did not help. Somehow custom windowed run of this test passes without crash.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Download Prime95 and run it. It could indicate if you have a defective processor also run MEMTEST86 to eliminate defective RAM MEMORY modules.

If you purchased the AMD Processors WITHIN 3 years it is still under AMD Warranty unless it is still under your Retailer's Warranty. AMD Warranty goes into effect once the Non-AMD Warranty (Retailers) expires.

You can open an AMD Warranty Request from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/warranty-information/rma-form 

0 Likes

Any other stress tests for cpu and memory running fine

0 Likes
accn
Elite

amdmatt‌ any help? I wrote about the problem to 3dmark developers and they sent me with this problem to AMD

The problem cannot be related to the stability of the system, since the test in the window passes without crash, any other stress working fine. Also I met several people with the ryzen 2600 and the exact same problem

0 Likes