cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

kornisk
Adept I

Cpu temp and PC loudness

Hey, just bought a pc with AMD ryzen 5 2600 and after playing fortnite for about15 minutes, pc starts working loud and cpu temp rises to 62 degrees C. What is happening?

0 Likes
1 Solution

kornish, it all looks fine to me and you are a long way from the maximum temperature:

pastedImage_1.jpg

The loud fans are coming from the speed management in your BIOS.  This can be changed in the BIOS.  Enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

kornish, hard to say.  Please post all your specifications and a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) - simply drag-n-drop the image into your reply.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

ProcessorAMD Ryzen ™ 5 2600 / 16MB L3 Cache / 3.4Ghz / 3.9Ghz (NEW AMD Ryzen 5 Six-core Processor)
MotherboardAMD® B450 PRO-M2 chip
Main memoryG.Skill Aegis DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz CL16 1.35V XMP 2.0
Disc storage480GB SSD (Read Speed 560Mb / s)
Video cardGeForce ™ RTX 2060 6G
NIC integratedGigabit LAN (10/100/1000 Mbit)
HousingRAPTOR F-52 | Toughened glass | Magnetic Filter Top | Transparent organic glass cover on the left Includes three red single line coolers 120mm
Power Supply (PSU)InWin BK Series 1200W
Sound card7.1 CH HD Audio
Ports for expansion4xUSB3.1 + 2xUSB2.0 rear, USB2.0 + 2xUSB3.0 front, PS / 2, RJ-45, HDMI, Display Port

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

kornish, it all looks fine to me and you are a long way from the maximum temperature:

pastedImage_1.jpg

The loud fans are coming from the speed management in your BIOS.  This can be changed in the BIOS.  Enjoy, John.

Thank you so much John, I really appreciate that you answered my question, have a nice day  BTW, I get like 78 degrees celsius on CPU after playing fortnite for a bit more (like 30-45 minutes), is that still normal?

0 Likes