cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Can I do hybrid Crossfire with an Athlon 5350 on an MSI AM1 (MS-7865) motherboard? What gpu can do it?

Jump to solution

Can I do hybrid Crossfire with an Athlon 5350 on an MSI AM1 (MS-7865) motherboard? What gpu can do it?

I also have 8GB of G.SKill DDR3 running at 1600mhz if that matters.

But as for hybrid Crossfire support, I am not sure what to search for and where to find it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: Can I do hybrid Crossfire with an Athlon 5350 on an MSI AM1 (MS-7865) motherboard? What gpu can do it?

Jump to solution

Athlon 5350 is a Kabini SoC with Radeon R3 graphics. However, the AM1 platform does not support dual graphics (aka Hybrid Crossfire).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Can I do hybrid Crossfire with an Athlon 5350 on an MSI AM1 (MS-7865) motherboard? What gpu can do it?

Jump to solution

What you all think of this chart?  It's not really that verbose in what it means....

http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/dual-graphics

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Correction, please see the post below.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Athlon 5350 is a Kabini SoC with Radeon R3 graphics. However, the AM1 platform does not support dual graphics (aka Hybrid Crossfire).

View solution in original post