cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

AwesomeMohsin
Journeyman III

Can anyone suggest me best budget and gaming RAM for my Ryzen 5 3600?

Hello, I need some suggestions. I need a Budget ram of 16 GB (8*2) stick. It should be the best performance under budget price.
My Specification: 
Chipset: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B550M Pro AMD 3rd Gen Micro ATX Motherboard 
(Link: https://www.gigabyte.com/bd/Motherboard/B550M-AORUS-PRO-rev-10#kf)
CPU Cooler: Gamdias CHIONE M2-240R RGB CPU Cooler
Graphics Card: ASUS Dual series GeForce® GTX 1060 OC Edition 6GB GDDR5

0 Likes
3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

B550M AORUS PRO (rev. 1.0) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A.

Nothing in DDR4 is exactly "cheap" these days, so expect to pay ~$65 plus for anything. Even used DDR4 is going for that. Use that link to get the QVL for the board. I would find RAM that fits your budget in the 3200mhz range, below that can be disappointing and cost as much. 3600 is ideal. Comparing to the QVL after you find a kit to make sure it's on the list. The brand called "Team" has a lot of compatible modules and they are known to use Samsung B-die IC's which are some of the best to have. Typically you can find that in 3200-3600Mhz 16GB kits for the $109-120 range. Anything that costs less is probably a headache or used, but if it's on the QVL it should work. Check Newegg if in the USA or eBay for any deals. Avoid Corsair, they have a lot of compatibility issues with AMD. 

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

Thank you, Suggest me Best Ram of 16 GB (2*8) around 120$ budget. 
This is my supported memory list

Supported Memory3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors:
Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200 /2933 /2667 /2400 /2133 MHz memory modules
New Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors:
Support for DDR4 4733(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200 /2933 /2667 /2400 /2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules

Thank you for your valuable time.

0 Likes

You need to look at the "QVL" on the link I provided. I don't have time to shop for you, not to mention what country your in. The list you put here is what speeds the board accepts and that it also supports ECC memory. Stay way from ECC memory because it's for servers and very expensive. 

I would find a few kits on wherever you buy your PC supplies, Newegg, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, BestBuy, eBay, etc. and look for RAM that is 3200-3600Mhz in a 2 X 8GB kit in the range you indicate. Write those part numbers down and compare them to the QVL. In that speed, I'd look at kits offering CL 14-16, however CL 18 is fine too. 

You'll find many kits, so just pick the one that is on the QVL and has the lowest CL number in that price range. Avoid Corsair. That's the only brand I can tell you for a fact is trouble. 

If you but from Newegg, they have some on sale like Crucial Ballistics in 3200Mhz kits and some others at pretty good prices like the $80 USD range. You'll need to verify if any are on the QVL. 

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes