cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

tilong
Journeyman III

Assassin's creed Valhalla

i got AMD ryzen 9 3900x , how do i get Assassin's creed Valhalla game ?

0 Likes
12 Replies

The only active AMD Processor Promotion is this one: AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors Bundle Promotion – COMPONENT and SI  

Which ends on December 31, 2020.

But the qualifying AMD Ryzen Processor that qualifies is the Ryzen 9 3900XT:

The last AMD Processor Promotion that does  include your processor ended on October 03, 2020:  AMD Ryzen™ Equipped to Win Game Bundle – COMPONENT, SI & OEM

You have until the latest date to redeem your Retailer's Coupon or Game code  up to November 7, 2020. After that you are out of luck.

So if you purchased your Ryzen 9 3900X on or before October 3,2020 then you should have received a Retailer's Coupon or Game code to redeem at AMD Rewards: https://www.amdrewards.com/ 

Note: You have 2 more days  to redeem your coupon or code before it expires permanently. If you purchased your Processor on or before October 03,2020 then your Retailer/vendor should have given you a Game Coupon or Code to redeem at AMD Rewards site. If they didn't you need to contact their Customer Service and find out why you didn't receive the coupon or code.

i did buy it like 3 months a go from amazon and it was corrupted then AMD replaced it for me , so who should give me my Game code ?cuz i didnt get any

0 Likes

I don't understand what you meant that the game code was corrupted and AMD replaced it. But if AMD replaced  the code with a new one and you still haven't got the code I highly suggest you open a AMD REWARDS SUPPORT Ticket to find out what happened quickly from here: https://www.amdrewards.com/support 

no i meant the CPU was corrupted , the one i got from amazon was corrupted and AMD gave me a new CPU but did not get Game code with it,what do u think i should do ?

0 Likes

Open a AMD Reward Support ticket (from previous reply link) and see if they can transfer or accept the old game code for the new CPU or see what they suggest to do.

Also contact the Retailer Customer Service and see if they can issue a new game code for the replacement Processor.

thanks for ur reply's, but plz where do i find  Retailer Customer Service ?

0 Likes

You bought the processor at Amazon correct?

Click on Contact and see if you can start a "Chat' Session with them.

Have you even tried to open a AMD Rewards Support ticket?

yes i just did , sadly they told me to contact retailer 

0 Likes

So that means you bought it from a store on Amazon,that is who you need to Contact.

0 Likes

be prepared for a lot of Red tape once you get the Game code or coupon from Amazon. It will most likely be after today which is the last day to redeem the code/Coupon.

But IF you should get the Code/Coupon after November 7, 2020, Open a AMD Rewards Support ticket and tell them what happened. That you received a DOA Processor and needed to return it back for a replacement and you didn't receive a Code/Coupon for the replacement processor until after November 7th.

Maybe AMD will be nice enough to reward you the game anyways once you explain and show proof of everything that happened to you with your purchase at Amazon. But there is no guarantees that AMD will honor the new Code/Coupon after November 7th (today).

0 Likes
yahaway
Adept II

step 1) navigate your browser to www.uplay.com

step 2) download and install the Uplay Launcher.

step 3) take out your wallet......

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

GOOGLE is your Friend.

If you got the code from the Retailer you bought it from:

AMD promotion - Claiming your copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Ubisoft Support 

0 Likes