Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

smccain23
Adept I

AMDMasterRyzen Device Error

Hello My Name is Sean.

In my device manager I get an exclamation mark in the system devices next to "AMDRyzenMaster Device" and when I bring up the details this is what it says: "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" 

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue I really would like my new laptop to be error free.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

The error message suggests that the configuration information for this device in the Windows registry is incomplete or damaged. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Uninstall the device: In the device manager, right-click on the "AMDRyzenMaster Device" and select "Uninstall device". Make sure to select the checkbox that says "Delete the driver software for this device".

2. Reboot your laptop: After uninstalling the device, restart your laptop.

3. Install the latest driver: Download the latest driver for the "AMDRyzenMaster Device" from the manufacturer's website and install it on your laptop.

4. Reboot again: After installing the driver, reboot your laptop again.

This should resolve the issue and get the device working properly again. If the issue persists, you may need to contact a technician for further assistance.

0 Likes

Were else can I download this driver because it isn't listed in my drivers in my "My Asus Account"? Do AMD have it available for download? If so were do I find it?

0 Likes

Generally, ryzenmaster is not available for laptop processors.

What model processor is it, and where have you downloaded drivers/software from?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
smccain23
Adept I

My laptop is an Asus A15 TUF book gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 6000 series or more specifically a 6800H with integrated graphics. Nvidia 3060 ti 4gb discrete graphics,  8gb of ram windows 11 home 64 bit edition.

I didn't download the software I noticed it listed listed in my device manager,

0 Likes

If you have not downloaded/installed any software direct from AMD, then it may be an asus pre-install issue.

Maybe contact their support/forum?

The first thing you want to ask, is if they allow ryzenmaster on your specific model.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes