cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

terrraneiv
Journeyman III

AMD X570

What is the minimum processor that can be installed in the motherboard with AMD X570. First I want to buy a good motherboard with the cheapest processor for AM4, and after half a year - a year to buy a processor Zen 3.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Once you choose which X570 Motherboard you are going to purchase, Go to that Motherboard's Support CPU SUPPORT LIST and see which of the various Ryzen Processors it supports.

Then google the one you are interested in and see how much they cost at a Retail store or Online Retailer like Amazon or Newegg.

Each Motherboard has a slightly different CPU SUPPORT LIST depending on the manufacturer.

0 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I tried to find out like that, but the description only speaks of Ryzen's generations, and I'm only interested in being temporary, for example, from the A6-9500 series, Athlon 200GE or Athlon X4 950.
0 Likes

As long as the motherboard you choose shows supporting those processors in its CPU SUPPORT LIST then you are good to go. As long as you installed the correct BIOS version for whatever processor you choose.

The CPU SUPPORT LIST will tell you which BIOS version you need installed for the processor to be recognized and supported by your motherboard.

0 Likes

I suggest the R5 3600 which can provide excellent performance for the money. The CPU has been selling quite reasonable cheap in the market lately.

Ryzen 4000 processors may be a while before they are launched

0 Likes