cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

freakyyyy
Adept II

Re: AMD Threadripper 1950X runs at 0.60GhzHELP!

Btw CPU temp is wrong in the BIOS I don't know why anyways please tell me what you want me to show you exactly on AIDA64 and other infos you need to see so I can show you I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

Thank you so much for trying to help!

0 Likes
misterj
Exemplar

freakyyy, I don't really need to see anything in AIDA64, just suggesting it for your use.  Please see: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .  Ultimately you will need to get answers from AMD and/or ASRock technical support.  Enjoy, John.

freakyyyy
Adept II

Alright, thank you so much! I will post the full system here I'm just waiting for ASrock & AMD feedback.

0 Likes
freakyyyy
Adept II

Please take a look?! It looks like the mobo reading temp wrong the AID64 is reading the same as the BIOS temps what's going on here?! I touched the cooler heatsink myself but there's no heat at all!!!!

wt.JPG

OK.JPG

idle temp!! there must be something wrong!

wtspyccy.JPG

0 Likes
freakyyyy
Adept II

I found out what causes the problem it's the CPU voltage regulator on the motherboard it runs very hot on idle 92c this is why my CPU get Undervoltage 0.85V I don't know what should I do now!? get a new motherboard?

0 Likes
misterj
Exemplar

I agree, freakyyy.  You should ask your MB vendor for an RMA.  please let us hear how you make out.  Good luck and Enjoy, John.

freakyyyy
Adept II

It looks like I'm no longer able to RAM sadly I will buy new motherboard I will go with MSI X399 CARBON this time, but don't get me wrong the ASrock mobo is very good I liked it but I didn't get lucky with it, I'm still waiting for ASrock to answer maybe there's hope to fix it who knows, Anyways thank you so much for trying to help I really respect that brother. 

0 Likes
misterj
Exemplar

Sorry, freakyyy.  I assume you have done a Clear CMOS using your manual instructions.  You are very welcome, wish it turned out better.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
freakyyyy
Adept II

I have done Clear CMOS many times Nothing has changed, Now I will try to add a fan on the top of the heatsink and see.

0 Likes