cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

gardian
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen Master sur windows 10 Pro 64 bits ne fonctionne pas

Blocage de la machine au lancement du logiciel , ..?

chipset AM4

0 Likes
5 Replies

Need you computer information. Also you didn't mentioned how Ryzen Master is not working by not posting Error messages when trying to run it.

But since you did mention you have Windows 10 Pro, make sure that Hyper-V is disabled.  Ryzen Master won't run with Windows HYPER-V enabled.

Otherwise please post the error message you are getting when trying to run Rzyen Master.

0 Likes

Bonsoir

j'ai vérifié hyper-v...

il n'y a pas de message d'erreur, au lancement une petite fenêtre transparente.. et un blocage total de la machine , Obligé de couper l'alimentation pour redémarrer, 

j'ai MSI APP Manager dans ma machine  , et MSI xboost en service ainsi que MSI gaming 

j'ai télécharge AMD-Ryzen-Master.exe 134 581 Ko.....

Le logiciel bloque mon Ordinateur (MSI X470 avec Rysen 7 2700x)  à chaque lancement ...!

0 Likes

Please in the future translate your replies into English since this is an English only Forum, Thanks.  (I am using a Firefox extension to translate your French into English automatically).

This User had the same problem with Ryzen Master as you do: Ryzen Master does not open 

Here is the latest Ryzen Master version for the Ryzen 7 2700X: https://www.amd.com/en/support/cpu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-desktop-processors/amd-ryzen-7-2... 

See if the latest version fixes your problem.

Then I suggest you open a Online AMD Request form (AMD SUPPORT) and ask them what to do from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

EDIT: See if you have the latest BIOS/UEFI and Chipset Driver versions installed for your motherboard. 

0 Likes

AMD Ryzen Master on windows 10 Pro 64 bit does not work

Good evening

I checked hyper-v...

there is no error message, at launch a small transparent window. and a total blockage of the machine, forced to turn off the power to restart,

I have MSI APP Manager in my machine, and MSI xboost in service as well as MSI gaming

I download AMD-Ryzen-Master.exe 134 581 Ko.....

The software blocks my Computer (MSI X470 with Rysen 7 2700x) at every launch ...!

Should we disable MSI gaming and Xboost ..?

0 Likes

Are you getting any error messages?  Exactly what happens when you try to run Ryzen Master or Install it?

What do you mean by " The software blocks my Computer (MSI X470 with Rysen 7 2700x) at every launch ...! "

Go to (Control Panel -Administrative Tools) Windows Event Viewer and look under "Errors". Look at any errors concerning apps and see if it shows what file is crashing Ryzen Master.

In the past, When Users upgraded their Motherboard BIOS/UEFI it caused Ryzen Master not to run or crash.

You may want to temporarily uninstall XBOOST and see if it has any effects running Ryzen Master.

I suggest you open a Online AMD Request form (AMD SUPPORT) and ask them what to do from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

Run this Microsoft Uninstaller/Installer Troubleshooter to uninstall Ryzen Master. Then install the latest version of Ryzen Master and see if it helps.

0 Likes