cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

drobertson725
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 w/wraith spire led cooler rgb

Built my system before the pandemic started... has been running great since...  just some specs... MSI Tomahawk max B450 mother board and the AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Processor

I updated the AMD software to the latest ver as well as my motherboard (just did this yesterday 6/21/2021) now the wraith spire LED cooler rgb will not light up?  If I go into my bios and enable game boost the LED works just fine if i disable game boost it does not work... have had no issues up until yesterday when i updated the AMD software... anyone else have this problem... when i do enable game boost the system gets very loud and the temp rises kind of why i never use the game boost.  Anybody have any issues  like this... it is frustrating to say the least.

thanks,

Dave

0 Likes
3 Replies
drobertson725
Journeyman III

Still have not gotten the LED ring to light up again... been working for a year now and then just stopped working, unless I set the BIOS to Game boost then the LED ring will work... 

can someone recommend another cooler(not water based) I have the MSI Tomahawk MAX MB... 

thanks

Dave

0 Likes

Hej,

I'm sorry, I do not have a MSI board to check that out.

But if you want a rock solid, great value, top brand and low noise cooler.

Have a look on this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhVXxcMex2M&t=1s

The Englishman
0 Likes

Thanks for the info... I am looking for one that still has the LED on them... It did not look like these fans did...

Thanks

0 Likes