cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Precipucio
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Screen freezes

Basically, i've got a screen freeze like 5 minutes after playing a game. ive got a 2x8GB of RAM ddr4.so this shouldn't happen. After this screen freeze happens, i've got to restart my pc, and my drivers are gone, and the vega graphics 11 feature is disabled from devices. i have to enable it, reistall the drivers and restart my computer everytime it happens. I appreciate every solution and explanation possible, i don't know a lot about technical things

0 Likes
2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

You should list out all the components in your computer, and how long has it been running well before these problems surfaced.  If it's a recent build, maybe the motherboard BIOS isn't compatible with the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G?  Check the motherboard maker's website for a more recent BIOS version to start with.  Also look at your memory settings to see if you are running them at too high a frequency.  Everything should be set to default values (no overclocking), meaning stock voltages and frequency settings.  Once a system is stable, then you can experiment with more performance.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

I tried both but it keeps happening, Windows just disable it saying its a driver's problem. "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (code31)" I tried intalling other versions and it just keep happening. The RAM was Running at a low frequency. i put it to default and it did nothing. The bios is up to date as i searched. so idk what to do, but hope is not a hardware problem

0 Likes