Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

katsasfox
Journeyman III

amd ryzen 5 2400g random crashes in games

hi,

a few months ago i bought this cpu which was used without any gpu(it was temporary until i get a gpu). i had some problems with windows under heavy load(BSOD: VIDEO TDR FAILURE).after many tries nothing was fixed so i bought earlier than i wanted a gpu(asus dual 1060 6g). now i have some other problems while im gaming in specific games such as tom clancys rainbow six siege, it randomly crashes the game but the system doesnt hung , i only have to open the task manager and just kill the "not responding app". now at some point it gets annoying any ideas?

system specs:

cpu :amd ryzen 5 2400g

mobo: asus rog b350-f gaming

ram: corsair vengeance 1x8 gb

psu: corsair tx 500m

gpu asus dual 1060 6gb

thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

katsasfox, what is a 500m power supply?  If Watts, please get a larger one - at least 600 Watts.  Please use the image icon at the top of the reply window to post screenshots and post a screenshot of Ryzen Master.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Oops I made a mistake it is tx550m which equals 550 watts. By the way when I checked it from cooler master's psu calculator it only wanted 350 watts with a recommended 400 watt psu

0 Likes

I'm Not at home right now I will post later am ryzen master screenshot

0 Likes

thats the screenshot of amd ryzen master tell me if you need anything elseScreenshot (3).png

0 Likes