cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

liangco_2000
Journeyman III

Re: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G + Asus PRIME B350M-A = freezing + BSOD

Under the device manager, did you look at the display adapters icon and see if you have Vega driver install?

0 Likes
agungfikri12
Journeyman III

if u use gtx 750ti it still freezing or not?

0 Likes
oguzhankab
Journeyman III

Thats good news!! can you tell which version and  OS build?

Have a nice day.

0 Likes
_sirius_
Adept II

no, not freezing , everything is stable.  I had only a brief black screen once a day WITHOUT the Nvidia card.  I have the same GPU % for video with this nvidia CPU...  weird.  It was lower than that before....Chipset problem ?

windows 10  updated ( creator bs)

latest asus bios

corsair 3000  , working at 3000

0 Likes
_sirius_
Adept II

i don't who you're asking this , in case of :  windows 10 creator update.   Asus x370 mobo,  corsair 3000 working at 3000,  2400g

0 Likes
arxilox
Adept I

Hello! I don`t know what`s happend, but there is no hangs for a week already. I did not do nothing, except for replacement of a browser with Google Chrome on Mozilla. But how could it affect offline movie...? I hope that the positive changes are stable.

mrperforations
Adept II

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear about you regaining stability, I would like to assure you that this will not happen in the future.

in the mean time you could implement these changes to improve problem solving here at AMD.

1. First off, you need to make an account for any unaffiliated hardware forum.
  2. There make a post about the problem your experiencing.
  3. They will guide you though the few steps you need to take.
  4. Resolve the problem and then return the answer to AMD™.
  5. I hope this answers your question and this solves the problem and that we cant continue to use AMD products in the exciting future.
0 Likes
_sirius_
Adept II

if it can help some people, there are many posts about chrome making some weird noises  , like the TRRRR...  on the google chrome "forum" ..... needless to say that it's like microsoft, they are very sorry but never answer to give a proper fix.  So about the video problem , you guys should try Firefox and see if it fix the problem.  I have that noise problem with chrome for years now, when I start it while music is playing with my asus essence stx sound card. No problems with firefox. On my older computer I had this problem also, but it was the main connector to the motherboard that wasn't seated properly. Once it get warm, we have those problems starting to emerge.

0 Likes
son_goku
Journeyman III

I have the same issue with 2400g+Asus Rog Strix b350 gaming-f. In Mozzilla i didnt have this problem. But i had the same stucking TRRRRRR problem while playing the super seducer game which has playing videos inside... No overclockings... I think i solved the problem the last 3 days by updating Chrome and disabling the harware acceleration on Chrome settings... I did also set my memory (corsair lpx vegeance 3000mhz) to 2933mhz.

Today i updated Bios in a new version 3805 and set again my Ram to 3000mhz. If this problem occurs again i ll tell you.

0 Likes
nwh1997
Journeyman III

Using Asus prime B350M-A as well. I am having worse problem, I clean install windows 10 64bit 1709 and hv the latest update. Install chipset driver b4 graphic driver. But everytime I install grpahic driver my screen go black (signal received by screen). May I knw which driver did you guys install? And which port for display ?