The components of my system that I am using at home are as follows;

AMD Ryzen 3800x Processor
Asus ROG Strix B450-E Gaming Motherboard
Gskil TridentZ RGB 4X16GB 3200 Mhz CL16 Ram
Asus ROG Strix VEGA64 Graphics
ADATA XPG 8200PRO 512GB Nvme SSD
Corsair RM850X PSU
Cooler Master ML240L CPU Cooler.

On the Internet forums, I often read articles about Ryzen processor temperatures. Everyone is talking about the height of the temperatures and voltage.
My temperatures go between 38-49 degrees when the computer is idle. When single core turbo is speed 4450Mhz, voltage is in the range of 1.45-1.46v.
When all the cores are under load, there is a temperature of 77-78 degrees. The speed is 4.175Mhz in all cores, the voltage is 1.33v.
All settings of the motherboard are in Auto. DCOP profile selected in RAM setting.

I want to ask, are these values normal?
Would it be a problem if the voltage sometimes goes up to 1.45 volts?
Everyone is writing something about voltages. I am confused.
It wouldn't be a problem to use it in automatic settings without touching anything, right?

I usually use the computer mainly in games and renderings.

I would appreciate it if you give ideas or information.
I wish everyone a good day.

0 Likes
4 Replies

This User was also concerned about voltages above 1.40 v: https://community.amd.com/thread/253104 

I understand now. I have read on the link you have posted that it is very normal for the processor to increase to 1.45v for short-term and single core loads.

My voltage value does not exceed 1.33v when all cores are under load. Then I don't have to be afraid of using the factory setting and these voltages. I can use PBO explicitly. I understand that.

Is not it right?

0 Likes

Yes, your processor, personally is working very well. As long as it doesn't overheat you don't have any issues.

0 Likes
mccharle
Elite

hello,

same thing has elstaci wrote, the speeds and heats are correct.

0 Likes