cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pedrombf
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G & Asus Prime A320-K no post, no video. What's the problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Pedro, Patrick is correct! Most likely the BIOs needs to be updated on your motherboard. You can either reach out to Asus for a swap, use another CPU to update the BIOs or request a boot kit from AMD. You can find helpful info and workarounds here: Unable to Boot New Desktop System Configured with AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Desktop Processor, and A...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Most likely the MOBO has an old bios on it that needs to be updated before it will post.

0 Likes

I don't have other processor to update the bios. Does AMD provide the processor?

0 Likes

Hi Pedro, like I said before, there are multiple workarounds for this. You can either reach out to Asus for a swap, or request a boot kit from AMD. The boot kit solution comes with an AMD Processor. Again, you can find the information here: Unable to Boot New Desktop System Configured with AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Desktop Processor, and A...

0 Likes

Hi Pedro, Patrick is correct! Most likely the BIOs needs to be updated on your motherboard. You can either reach out to Asus for a swap, use another CPU to update the BIOs or request a boot kit from AMD. You can find helpful info and workarounds here: Unable to Boot New Desktop System Configured with AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Desktop Processor, and A...

0 Likes

Thank you for your help. I checked the link that sent me and I already ordered yesterday. Do you think they take too long to respond?

0 Likes

Glad it helped! Not sure how long the process takes since we are working to support everyone globally.

0 Likes