cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

mistered
Adept III

Re: amd ryzen 1700 screen freezing

What speed are you running your RAM? If you are running faster than 2133MHz you should trying changing it back to 2133MHz to see if RAM stability is the problem. BIOS 0803 is the first BIOS I tried that allowed the RAM to be stable at speeds faster than 2133MHz.

If you need to take screenshots of your BIOS setup then try using your cell phone camera. That is what I have been doing.

0 Kudos
rsmaiaa
Journeyman III

My psu is a Seasonic 750W S12G-750 . Ram is all default atm, I got them to work 2666mhz c 14 , but updated bios and reseted all to default, but no improvements since that.

I'll check those at night and reply with the screenshots , thanks for helping

0 Kudos
rsmaiaa
Journeyman III

At the moment they are running at 2133mhz default of bios optimal , i'll post screenshots later with all timings and stuff. Thanks !

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

dude there g.skills tridents top shelf. not the problem. they will run 3200 easy. eeeeeh boy.

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

the last  agesa  1.004a bios would run 3467mhz with a setup he has. we have newer one now. 3600+ is working fine.

step 1 if you have driver 17.6.1 or 17.6.2 in. uninstall that correctly and install an older one like 17.5.2 or  17.4.4 .

2nd you will need to set the SOC voltage to 1.1875 , set cpu to 1.4v set cpu manual and the bclk too 100  set cpu frequency  multi plier to x38 , it will be 3,8ghz  for now.  and whatever the ram voltage is on those bump it up over stock too .05v more. so if they are 1.35 sticks set 1.4 on those. manually put the ram timings in per vendor specs. put ram frequency at 2933 for now , once we get all the other things set we will bump that up to specs. post back . if you can get some pix of bios that be good. still need more info.

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

win 10 creator is a big issue at the moment. but we will work around it...

0 Kudos
rsmaiaa
Journeyman III

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Here are the screenshots you asked for, thanks for your help guys

0 Kudos
rsmaiaa
Journeyman III

I'll try those configurations when i get home from work at night, thanks for your atention.

0 Kudos
rebelyell
Exemplar

i see you good ram. i have almost same. i have flare x yours tridend z . last 4 letters different. but they both have the b die samsung in them. if i plug your timings in i can run 3467mhz and mine are in a 3200 package, flare x 3200-3467 are same sticks. i have to wonder if yours will go 3467 also. hmm.

well i noticed you have the prime mobo. there is less setings on that board. i have the asus hero board. so if you look at first setting ai overclock tuner, does it have just auto and docp setting or does it have manual in that?

0 Kudos
drcptr
Journeyman III

So guys, any of you have successfully settled the problem? I have spend 1100+K USD on this system and its piece of crap laying in corner.

0 Kudos